I don't like: (In no particular order)
1. Oprah. Do you ever notice that she repeats everything her TV show guests say back in a really serious and reverent tone, like it was really deep shit, only it's not. I don't bebrudge her the success she has in life, however, I also do not appreciate how every interview somehow makes it's way back to her and how insanely rich she is. Watch more closely and you'll see it's true.
2. Dinner hour. I hate the sound of chewing, forks hitting plates and all varities of whining about what people have/don't have/want or never asked for.
3. Bath and Body candles. I always bring them home because a whiff smells so nice and then you light them and everyone in the house collapses from the overwhelming aroma of rosemary mint fumes.
I do like:
1. Carmel apples with peanuts. Not sprinkles. Not m&ms. Peanuts.
2. The smell of my Aveda conditioner. Dry Remedy. I know, doesn't sound like it smells good, but it's lovely.
3. Leaves that crunch under your feet when it's still warm and sunny.